Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Assigned responsibilities and duties:
• Prepares orders by processing requests on pick tickets, supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes, pallets and crates
• Prepare orders by processing request provided on pick ticket
• Pulling materials
• Building pallets and/or crates
• Cutting material
• Properly securing material on pallet or in crate
• Placing completed orders in shipping area for carrier pick up
• Participate in inventory count
• Receive incoming stock trucks and return orders
• Ability to operate a fork lift
• Must be able to read Bill of Lading in order to properly load outgoing orders
• Other duties as assigned by the warehouse manager
Essential Job Qualifications:
• While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk and talk and hear; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; must regularly lift and /or move up to 75 pounds.
• Be able to identify product by size, type, style, color or product code.
• Solid reading skills in English
• Pay attention to detail
• Must be able to do basic math skills including addition and subtraction
• Must be able to use a tape measure with accuracy using metric system
• Able to drive a forklift
• Good understanding of the warehouse footprint
• Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse environment with all levels of employees
• Comply with company safety policies
• Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
Working week: Must be able to work a 40 hours Monday through Friday with occasional overtime as needed.
Supervisor: Warehouse Manager
Location: 1100 Bond Street, Charlotte NC 28208
Please send resumes directly to email@example.com