Production Tech #2
To assist the production operator on the production lines.
Assigned responsibilities and duties:
• Move trim from production line to cart
• Help and assist the line operator as needed
• Use fork lift to bring raw material to the line for the line operator
• Use fork lift to take finished goods to warehouse
• Package pallets as needed
• Other Duties as assigned
Essential Job Qualifications:
• While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk and talk and hear; is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; must regularly lift and /or move up to 75 pounds.
• Be able to identify product by size, type, style, color or product code.
• Solid reading skills.
• Good understanding of the warehouse footprint
• Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse environment with all levels of employees
• Work at a high rate of speed with paying attention to detail
• Able to drive a forklift
• Comply with company safety policies
• Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility.
Working week: Must be able to work weekly alternating between 12 hour day or night shifts from 7 am to 7pm and 7pm to 7 am. This is a 24 hour plant running 7 days a week, 40 hours weekly with overtime as needed.
Supervisor: Production Manager
Location: 1100 Bond Street, Charlotte NC 28208
Please send resumes directly to email@example.com