Position available: Customer Service Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Industry: Plastics, or Industrial
Minimum of 5 years managing a team of inside sales or customer service representatives in a manufacturing environment. Experience working with plastics and or industrial distribution is preferred.
Plazit-Polygal is recognized worldwide as an industry leading supplier of plastic sheeting, accessories and systems. By way of our global manufacturing footprint, our products are sold to a wide range of industries and markets throughout the world. Charlotte, N.C. is the home of the Plazit-Polygal North American headquarters as well as the U.S. manufacturing operation.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Oversee the daily activity, performance and training of the customer service team.
- Assist the customer service department in key job duties such as order entry, order processing, price quotes and logistical matters.
- Frequent interaction with customers and sales representatives to ensure best in class service.
- Review and investigate customer complaints and shipping discrepancies; ensure prompt responses are provided and corrective actions if required.
- Work with accounting to resolve discrepancies with accounts receivables.
- Plan and coordinate the transfer of products to the West Coast warehouse.
- Scheduling of customer orders and priorities with the appropriate departments to ensure on-time shipments.
- High level of interaction with the West Coast warehouse on matters such inbound freight, order priorities, inventory levels and other as needed.
- Manage specific projects assigned by the management team.
- Associate degree in business or technical studies.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of detail.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills; must be an effective communicator.
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skill set.
- Must be computer proficient; Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience working with an ERP system.
- Salary $55K – $58k depending on experience.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits within 90 days.
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off (standard policy)
- Life Insurance