Production Technician for Plastic Extrusion Line
Polygal, Inc. is searching for a highly motivated Process Technician. In this position you will be responsible for operation and excellent understanding of all plastic extrusion machinery and overall flow of product. Operation of machines involves processing and mechanical adjustments to the machine and its components to obtain high-quality production output that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Maintains standard production objectives through proper machine operation and records production accurately
- Makes all necessary machine adjustments during start-ups and maintains consistent machine operation and product quality in terms of customer specifications
- Performs quality assurance tests using appropriate measuring devices and basic math skills, enters resultant data into the computer system, and has authority to stop production due to quality issues
- Identifies areas where continuous improvements can be made and implements/initiates these improvements
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures
- Entry level position; GREAT opportunity for the right person.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and ability to work on any machinery
- Strong mathematical ability
- Ability to visually and mentally make priority decisions and independent judgment calls based on the situation at hand
- Ability to efficiently and effectively use a computer and related software
- Ability to work all shifts and required overtime as needed
- Dependable worker
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical and Dental Benefits within 90 days.
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
Plazit-Polygal is recognized worldwide as an industry leading supplier of plastic sheeting and systems. By way of our global manufacturing footprint, our products are sold to a wide range of industries and markets throughout the world. Plazit-Polygal’s North American headquarters and domestic manufacturing site is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.