Industrial Maintenance Technician
Perform skilled jobs in the area of installation, replacement, and repair of industrial technologies which include:
- Complete preventive maintenance measures on structures, equipment, facilities, carpentry, plumbing, welding, as well as electrical work.
- Regulate projects and supervise contractors working in industrial facility.
- Complete emergency fixes on equipment and facilities as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring quality and production by guaranteeing smooth operation of mechanical equipment machinery.
- Repair and complete preventive maintenance prerequisites on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, compressors, reduction gear boxes, vacuum pumps, chillers heat exchangers, water treatment, thermocouples, heating elements, heating/cooling control system, air-conditioning, piping, blowers and production machines following operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions and sketches.
- Determine adjustments in dimensional prerequisites of parts by examining used parts through the utilization of calipers, rules, micrometer, amperemeters, voltmeters and other measuring tools.
- Direct and support other workers in diverse repair and maintenance work.
- Keep precise records of work carried out, materials utilized, and related costs.
- Maintain and service the inventory and work facility.
- Go through and work from work orders, blueprints, and drawings.
- Organize and maintain reports and work estimates.
- Operate forklift.
Requirements – Qualities – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for the position of Industrial Maintenance Technician
Industrial maintenance technician must possess the following qualities, abilities, and qualifications to perform their duties effectively:
- High school diploma with five years progressive work experience in industrial maintenance facilities or an affiliated field. College graduate preferable.
- Outstanding troubleshooting ability.
- A working knowledge of maintenance procedures and interpretation of written and oral directions, including blueprints, construction, plans, drawings and assembly instructions.
- Experience in metal machine operations (lathe, milling machine, screw thread, etc.)
- Overtime work as necessary.
- Experience in plastic industry a plus.
- Skilled welding a plus.
- Ability to work in multicultural environment.
- Ability to perform under the pressure.