Polygal’s 16mm (5/8″) Triple-Clip Panel Glazing System combines endless design possibilities with many important advantages:
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Highly flexible, yet virtually unbreakable
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Rigid sheet structure provides extra strength under wind and snow loads. To see sheet performance under loads, go to “Support / Wind Load Charts”.
- Recommended Uses: Covering of medium span, vertical walls, D.I.Y.
Polygal Sheets feature a UV protective layer to protect against yellowing, and are covered by a 10 Year Warranty against breakage and yellowing.
|Weight kg/m² (lb/ft²)||2.7 (0.55)|
|Modular Width mm|
|Minimum Radius for Cold Bending|
Arches m (ft)
|4.0 (13′ 8″)|
|U-Value by ASTM|
C177 Watt/m²•ºC (Btu/h•ft²•ºF)
|Light Transmission %, 90º to surface|
by ASTM D1003
|Shading Coefficient SC||0.79|
|Solar Heat Gain Coefficient SHGC||0.68|
|Solar Reflectance R sol||0.223|
|Visible Transmission T vis||0.723|