Titan’s internal cross-brace structure makes these sheets twice as strong and stiff as the equivalent standard Polycarbonate sheets, without extra weight.
Titan sheets provide extra strength under heavy loads and difficult climatic conditions, without extra cost.
- Reinforced sheet performance without additional weight, compared to 16mm Standard Sheets
- Especially effective under snow loads, hail, tornadoes and other extreme weather conditions – To see sheet performance under loads, go to “Support / Wind Load Charts”.
- Available in super-strength configurations for especially extreme weather conditions (by special order)
- Available with Primalite and Silhouette special coatings
- Recommended Uses: Stadiums, sports facilities, greenhouses and where heavy load support is required.
for cold bending
arches, m (inch)
TNO(W/m 2 X C)
(Btu / (h x ft 2 x f 2))
|1.75 (59″)||2.5 (0.45)|
|2.8 (92″)||2.2 (0.36)|
|2.8 (92″)||2.08 (0.41)|
|Thickness (mm)||Light Transmission by
ASTM D1003 (%)