Sungal’s special properties make it useful in continuous lighting surfaces, partition walls and public shelters. In fact, Sungal™ can be used anywhere where external light is used for internal lighting purposes. D.I.Y.’ers have come to appreciate Sungal’s wide-ranging uses in various home projects.
Sungal™ sheet advantages:
- High Impact Resistance – vir tually unbreakable.
- Lightweight – less than half the weight of glass.
- Highly Transparent – provides 90% light transmission.
- Weather Resistance – sheets retain their properties for years, under severe weather conditions.
- Easily Installed – Sungal™ sheets are easy to work with; no special tools required.
- Easily Cleaned.
- Flammability – Low flammability, and no toxic gas emissions during burning.
- Warranty – Sungal™ sheets are guaranteed against yellowing and light transmission loss for 10 years.
|Product Name||Sungal greaca 76|
|Standard Length||1.5 – 11.6 (m)/ 5′ – 38′|
|Standard Width||1260 (mm)/ 49.6″|
|Standard colors||Transparent: clear|
|Opel: whith, diffuser|
Sungal™ sheets are available in these formats:
- Sungal™ – Corrugated polycarbonate sheet with UV protective layer on one side.
- Sungal Anti-fog – Corrugated polycarbonate sheet with UV protective layer on one side and condensation drainage treatment applied to the interior side.
- Available in clear or Embossed.
- Agricultural applications include: Commercial greenhouses and other structures which depend on the material’s special light transmission and other properties.
- Construction and Industrial applications: Architectural structures, industrial plants, public buildings, skylights, canopies (swimming pools, car parks, etc.), partition walls, walkways and other applications.
- Do-It-Yourself (D.I.Y.) applications: Skylights, canopies, awnings (porches, verandas, parking shelters, etc.), partitions and other applications.