The PolyShade layer of polycarbonate structured sheets produces a special metallic shading effect. A perfect solution for hot climate areas. The PolyShade coating contains a special pigment that adds metallic luster to the surface and provides an optimal level of solar radiation reflection to prevent overheating of a room. The PolyShade-coated sheets are manufactured with different colors: silver, metallic blue and metallic green; and of different thickness, ranging from 8 to 16 mm
Innovative new technology uses aluminum powder to reflect away the entire solar spectrum range.
- Effectively blocks solar heat
- Extra-high Shading Coefficient, superior to other aluminum-coated sheets.
- Silver metallic surface doesn’t distort interior colors, yet conceals dust
- Excellent shading coefficient
- Highly attractive metallic surface – only product of its kind which is suitable for hot climates.
- Rigid sheet structure provides extra strength under wind and snow loads. To see sheet performance under loads, go to “Support / Wind Load Charts”.
- Superior Shading Capability – more effective heat reflection than competitive sheets
- Attractive Silver Metallic Finish
- Environmentally Friendly Material – strong, durable, and easy to install.
- Available in 8mm, 10mm, 16mm and other thickness
Recommended Uses: Transportation stations, coverings for open markets, parking enclosures, airports, internal partitions, exhibitions and displays.
Polygal PolyShade Sheets feature a UV protective layer to protect against yellowing, and are covered by a 10 Year Warranty against breakage and yellowing (6 mm and higher).
|Sheet Thickness (mm)||Standard width (mm)||Max. width (mm)||Weight (g/m2)||Minimum radius for cold bending arches (m)||U-Factor ASTM C177 (W/m2 x °C)||Light Transmission*||Shading Coefficient**|
|8||1500||1.40||3.3||Silver – Blue – Green
0.33 – 0.48 – 0.37