Brings Proven Spectrum – Altering Technology to Garden Centers and Greenhouses.
Polycoolite structured sheet is specifically designed to supply plants natural solar light needs for photosynthesis. It blocks the UV, supplies high blue and red reflects heat from the unused green. It reflects undesirable excess heat from the infrared range
- Especially designed for Grower/Retail operations = “Retail Heaven”
- Reduced heat combined with high quantity of growing light (PAR)
- Eliminates or reduces the need for shading
- 100% diffusion results in low light intensity and reduced watering
- Rigid sheet structure provides extra strength under wind and snow loads.
To see sheet performance under loads, go to “Support / Wind Load Charts”.
|Technical Specifications :|
|Weight kg/m² (lb/ft²)||1.5 (0.34)|
|Standard Width mm (inches)||1830 (6′)|
|Minimum Radius for Cold Bending Arches m (ft)||1.4 (4′ 7″)|
|U-Value by ASTM C177 Watt/m²•ºC (Btu/h•ft²•ºF)||3.3 (0.60)|
|Optical Specification :|
|Light Transmission %, 90º to surface by ASTM D1003||50|
|Shading Coefficient SC||0.65|
|Solar Heat Gain Coefficient SHGC||0.56|
|Solar Reflectance R sol||0.295|
|Visible Transmission T vis||0.496|