- i. Co-Extruded UV Layer (1-Side or 2-Side)
- ii. Anti-Fog Coating
- iii. Unlimited Color Options
- iv. Flame Retardant
- v. Selective Optical Layers
- vi. Multiple Structural Configurations
- vii. 10-Year Non-Prorated Warranty
- viii. Degrees of Transparency
- i. Light Weight
- ii. Easy to Install
- iii. Excellent Thermal Properties
- iv. High Impact Ratings
- v. Great Flexibility-Cold Formable
- vi. Allows Natural Daylighting
- vii. Available in multiple widths and long lengths
- Polygal Standard– Double and Triple-Wall sheets designed for basic roofing and glazing applications.
- Polygal Titan Sky– 5-wall rib structure offers more thermal insulation, rigidity and light diffusion than Polygal Standard.
- Polygal Selectogal (RFX) – Exclusive Polygal selection which controls the penetration of solar heat gain and natural light diffusion.
- Polygal Thermogal– A family of thick gauges starting with 25mm and going up to 35mm. These sheets offer more thermal insulation, added strength and rigidity.
- Polygal ToPgal– A Standing Seam Panel designed to offer the best of all sheet products in one system.
- Polygal Polymatte– A Polygal Standard panel which offers 100% light diffusion while allowing a high light transmission. The perfect solution for the growers market!
- Canopies, Awnings & Patio Covers
- Commercial, Residential and Hobby Greenhouses
- Bus and Bike Shelters
- Sunrooms, Conservatories or Atriums
- Pool Enclosures
- Vertical Glazing
- Interior walls, Office Partitions, Ceilings, Light Fixtures
- i. ECP 2G (Easy Clip)- designed for 8mm & 10mm gauges
- ii. GCP (Gasket Clip) – Newest PC Profile which incorporates integrated co-extruded gaskets. It is designed for 6mm – 16mm gauges
- iii. HCP (H-Clip) – The “original” 2-piece connection profile. It is designed for a 16mm gauge only.
- i. Mega-Lock- The new and improved (6-16). It’s an economical aluminum connection profile which enhances the integrity of the connection when compared to our PC Profiles. It is designed for 6mm – 16mm gauges.
- ii. AL 6-35- This profile option offers more strength and edge engagement when compared to Mega-Lock. This is the more advanced glazing solution.
- i. 6mm: Clear, Bronze, Ice, Freeze Clear (Hammered)
- ii. 8mm: Clear, Bronze, Ice, Polymatte (Diffused), Polycoolite (Reflective Green)
- iii. 10mm: Clear, Bronze, Ice, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange
- iv. 16mm: Clear, Bronze, Ice
b. Polygal Titan Sky
- i. 16mm: Clear, Ice, Primalite (Opalescent)
c. Polygal Selectogal (RFX)
- i. 16mm: Clear, Non-Glare Bi-Color (Clear/Ice), Red, Blue
d. Polygal Topgal
- i. 20mm: Clear, Bronze, Ice, Blue, Polyshade Silver
e. Polygal Thermogal
- i. 32mm Thermogal Super: Clear, Ice
b. Polygal MWPC sheets are available in lengths of 288” or 432”
c. *Please check with our CSR Department for a more accurate in-stock answer*
b. Special order widths are subject to MOQ’s and can be verified at the time of inquiry. Please contact our CSR Department for more information.
Polygal Sheet have a 10 year non-prorated warranty on anti-fog coating when applied.
Most other manufacturers of multi-wall sheet provided a 10 year limited warranty. Their warranty is prorated years 6 – 10.
b. Store on a flat clean raised surface
c. If outdoors, cover sheets with an opaque material (non-light transmitting product)
d. Do not store sheets under flexible PVC coverings
b. Do not use sponges, squeegees, brushes or sharp instruments as they may damage the UV protective coating.
- Cutting – standard circular, jig, or table saw with a blade having 8-12 teeth per inch. Thinner gauges can be cut with a box knife.
- Drilling – standard wood drill bits. Trimming – standard box cutting knife.
Self Extinguishing – when flame source is removed.
Emit – carbon monoxide & carbon dioxide gas when burning (the same as red oak in a fire place).
- 4.5mm (3/16”) – 2’ 4” (0.71m)
- 6mm (1/4”) – 3’ 5” (1.05m)
- 8mm (5/16”) – 4’ 7” (1.40m)
- 10mm (3/8”) – 5’ 9” (1.75m)
- 16mm (5/8”) – 9’ 2” (2.79m)
- 16mmTC – 13’ 0” (3.96m) Triple Clip System
- 25mm (1”) – 14’ 9” (4.50m)
Do seal sheet ends with solid and vented tape; always – it is a must do.
Don’t store sheets in direct sun light.
Do call for technical assistance – 800-537-0095.
Don’t expose Polygal Sheet to solvents or other chemicals.
Do pre drill & pre cut sheets prior to installation, & blow out sheet flutes with high pressure air prior to taping.
Don’t use any PVC based material below duromator 80 as PVC will attack polycarbonate.
- Field verify all dimensions and make sure all panels are trimmed and or cut to size.
- Make sure all flutes are clear of dust or debris. The use of high pressure air or shop vac can help with this step.
- Tape the exposed ends with our breathable filter tape which prevents further dust, dirt or debris from entering the inside of the sheets.
- Remove plain bottom masking from the bottom of the panels and wipe down with an anti-static solution (Novus is an approved provider).
- Install profiles and sheets.
- Remove printed masking from the top of the panels immediately after install. Wipe down top surface with an anti-static solution.
Interior Applications – flute direction is not an issue since the sheet surfaces are almost always the same temperature, and condensation should not be an issue.
- Any silicone used must be 100% silicone and cannot contain a PVC base.
- GE Ultrapruf II SCS2902 or DOW 795
- Always check with the silicone manufacturer/supplier to insure their product is compatible with polycarbonate sheets.
- Urlane #5774 & Urlane #5776
- Weld-On 55
- GE RTV108 & Construction 1200
- Attach sheets mechanically
- Always check with the supplier of these adhesives to insure compatibility with polycarbonate sheets.
- Any paint used must be compatible with polycarbonate and free of solvents which will attack the sheet.
- It is highly recommended to check with the supplier of the paint to insure that not only is the paint compatible with polycarbonate but also to verify the nature of the application is conducive with the type of paint being used.